Wednesday 15 September 2010

Halloween Costume

I know halloween is like a month or so away, however already I've been thinking about costumes. I've got these two great ideas: A vampire from Buffy, Drusilla or Neytiri from Avatar. both need to be bought (I've only got £10 at the moment, though) and both useing threatre make-up, prosthetic masks and yellow contact lences would look awesome with it as well. Plus I would need a gothic dress, vampire teath or a blue navi all in one, braided wig and ears.

Drusilla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She is a crazy vampire who's loves Spike.







Vampire brow and teath, both can be found at AwenCreation.co.uk.



Yellow contacts can be worn for Buffy vampires, twilight vamps and to be a Navi.





Neytiri from Avatar. She is native to Pandora and is called a Navi.



This is a feline prosthetic mask, from AwenCreation.co.uk. The make-up would be done separantely...









No comments:

Post a Comment