Friday 17 September 2010

It's Hell

Prom Nights From Hell - Unseen
Story one - Chapter one

It's Hell - Blogger. (Read more here)

Music engulfed the gym hall, where 2009's prom was being held. A mass of sixteen year olds swayed to the slow tune with their partners. Another throng of teens hovered at the back of the gym where refreshments were held. A gentle chime of voices vibrated throughtout the room. Most of whom were eager to dance and have a good time.

I stood at the end of the large table, mounded high with scrumptious food. Which I couldn't even eat.

Near by a couple of cheerleaders and jocks were deep in conversation, oblivious to my presence.

I was invisble, no one was conscious of my being. Asides from last year, that was another story. Last year I was the center of attention, I wasn't a cheerleader, but I was popular. I had many admirers, yet I didn't like anyone of them. Since I was in love with Nigel, who didn't seem to share my feelings. He was mysterious and handsome, with bleached blond hair, dangerous grey eyes, he was also very tall and muscular.

I gulped back tears, not like I could cry any way, but I felt the golf ball deep in my throat and the urge to cry. My past was terrible and I wished I could move on.

A girl (who's name I don't know) came strolling over to where I was, staring at the bowl of crisps that lay on the table behind me. Before I could move out of her way, she went straight through me. I gasped at the tingling sensation that spread over my whole body and the girl shivered, wrapping her arms around her self.

No comments:

Post a Comment