Sunday 10 April 2011

Five Minute Writing

"Hey you back into line." Yelled the Easter bunny. He hopped over to the naughty rabbit who'd been nibbling at the kids chocolate eggs and with his paw swotted him over the head, taking his basket away from him to give to another. "Now fellas, let us hide these chocs, before the kids come out."
---
Two women were talking together in fluent French as they entered the Moulin Rouge. They both headed to the dressing room to have their make-up done and put on their costumes, which were frilly skirts, fishnet tights and feathered head dresses.
---
Holly smiled with excitement, when she found a kinder egg stuffed down the back of the sofa. She quickly pealed the wrapping of and eat the chocolate, inside she found a small purple dinosaur toy which in the palm of her hand, came alive.
---
What word should I use, fabulous or fantastic? Which one of these will be my chosen word? I'm writing a scene but don't know what word to use.
---
Salty water comes in with the tide, hissing and spraying, making us wet. Sea weed crackles under our feat, rough but just damp on the flesh.
---
Be 'my valentine?' Puff what a silly phrase. All this, for a day based on Saint Valentine, who lived hundreds of years ago. A day of love? Where for Cupid strikes people with arrows...
---
A vintage rhinestone aquamarine locket.
Gleaming gold in the sunshine.
Blue like the sea, will fit in my pocket.
Worn around my neck, it's quite fine.
---
Sad, tears, throbbing throat, aching chest, hick-up, sniff, tissue please, runny nose, yuck snot, weeping sorrow, red and swollen, bad memories go, wiped away, chocolate now, make things better.
---
"Mum, don't worry I've got Tiger with me." The little girl of about ten said into her pink phone, clutching a stuffed animal. "I told you I'm all right...dad will cuddle me if I have a scary dream." She twirled a ringlet round her finger.
---
He glanced back at his loved ones for the last time. The trees were bare, their golden brown leaves crunched beneath his feat. Though in a photo everything would be black and white, since coloured photos were not yet invented.
---
Children of all ages dress up and get together to watch spooky movies, trick or treat on Halloween.
---
I was in a throng of people, it was loud and very busy. I didn't like it. Edging my way to the side, I tried to make myself invisible.
---
Mint is a nice smell, it's refreshing and tastes good. Rubbish bins smell bad, their revolting.
---
The scent was strong, reminding me of a soap shop, however this fragrant wasn't that pleasant as the others, sniffing it gave me a little of a headache. What was that smell? It was so unusual.
---
I remember when, my brother was younger. He was cute and people always mistook him for a girl, because of his long golden curls. Now though it's another story, he still can be charming but most of the time he's annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment